As with any non-profit organization, FBCS depends on fundraising to help with a percentage of their budgetary needs.
We have several major fundraising activities during the year. They include:
Marigold Festival Food Booth
This activity takes place during Pekin’s annual Marigold Festival (first weekend after Labor Day). The funds raised here are disbursed by our Booster Club to help fund athletics, fine arts, and classroom supplies at the school.
Greatest Gifts Campaign
At Christmas-time, we ask our families, friends, alumni, and churches to consider giving a gift to help our General Fund. Click here to donate.
Here’s how you can help!
- Cash, check or money order gifts
may be mailed or hand delivered.
- Credit card gifts are accepted
through the school office.
- Give from your mobile device.
FBCS has partnered with Give Lively.
Text this code: FBCSGREATGIFT
To this number: 8445447171
- Giving Tuesday is November 28.
Check out our Facebook page and follow us
- Help spread the word through social
media to our Alumni & Friends.
- All gifts are 501c3 tax deductible.
But thanks be unto God for His unspeakable gift.
The Great Gifts Campaign is a planned budget event and special fundraising
effort for Faith Baptist Christian School. Our goal for this year is $25,000.
This is an exciting time to give:
- Our enrollment has increased. We have more students presently than at this
same time a year ago.
- Our financial situation has improved. Through the goodness of God and the
great generosity of His people we are meeting our budget.
- Our program continues to be of valuable assistance to Christian families. The
response of the new families in our school is very encouraging.
- Our avenues for support have expanded. See the back for various options.
- Our friends have stepped up to assist us with matching funds which will be
used to motivate others in an attempt to increase giving.
The Great Gifts Christmas Tree:
This is a visual reminder for our campaign. On the tree in the auditorium lobby are
various colored ornaments. Each ornament represents a special gift.
- Gold – $1,000 will help to fund our operations and keep us moving forward
- Silver – $500 will be an investment toward strategic educational needs
- Red – $250 will supplement the music program & fine arts instruction
- Green – $100 will offset some office expenses and classroom supplies
This is an Investment in the Future
The children we are able to educate through your gifts are the future of our local
churches, our community, and our country!
I thank my God upon every remembrance of you.
On Friday, February 19th, our students will be found at the Christian Center in Peoria bowling to raise money for our Booster Club activities as well as our General Fund. Unlike many Booster Clubs, the FBCS Booster Club does not just benefit athletics, but also helps support our fine arts program, our Bible Quiz Team, and many classroom projects are made possible by our Booster Club.
A student may contact you for pledges, you may contact a student to pledge an amount.
Details for the 2021 Warrior Golf Classic will be announced at a later date. The golf event will be followed by a Lunch and Silent Auction. All proceeds from this event go in their entirety to our Tuition Assistance Program, helping those families who would not otherwise be able to afford an education at FBCS.